From iconic monuments to world-famous museums and cultural experiences, Washington, DC is full of attractions to see and do. For business or pleasure, it is a must-see destination and a perfect place to hold our housing counseling training so please join the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC) for this HUD Housing Counselor training opportunity inWashington, DC, March 12th-15th, 2014 at the Capital Hilton, located at 1001 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036.
Housing Counseling Program Requirements: This 5-day (30-hour) course is designed to provide nonprofit organizations wishing to launch a housing counseling program a clearer understanding of HUD and its housing counseling compliance requirements. Participants will gain a solid ground in the delivery of housing counseling services, recordkeeping, and reporting, and learn about local, state, and federal resources that may be able to assist their client and the process for referral. The objectives of this course are: to develop a pool of highly skilled, knowledgeable homebuyer education providers who can deliver effective homebuyer education as prescribed by HUD; and to teach housing counseling skills that enable a client to make informed and reasonable decisions to achieve their housing goals.
- Day 1&2 will be an e-learning on-line course and must be completed prior to attendance
- Day 3, 4 & 5 will be instructor-led
- Register on-line!
NCRC National Training Academy Webinars: Register on-line for all these new training opportunities below:
- June 23, 2014 – Government-Sponsored Enterprise Reform
- June 24, 2014 – Access to Capital and Credit for Small Businesses in Appalachia
- June 25, 2014 – The Vantage Credit Score: Demystifying Consumer Credit Scoring Process
- June 26, 2014 – Mortgage Lending Fundamentals for Homeownership
- June 26, 2014 – FHA Insured Financing 101
- June 27, 2014 – AFFH Proposed Rule